Our Family - April 2012

Our Family - April 2012
Our babies are TWO!!

First Halloween

First Halloween
Triplets Rock~ So long ago- just 6 months old in this pic. The easy days seemed so hard at the time.

Monday, February 22, 2010

24 more hours till my doctors appoinment!!!!

I look forward to my doctor's appointments for two main reasons. First, I get to see the babies on the ultrasound and calm my worries. Second, I get out of the house and get to see the outside world!! It's our 20 week mark, yeah!!!! I'm nervous about tomorrow's appointment because I had a lot of bleeding yesterday, and then my side cramping last week. But like my friend told me, it's all in God's hands, and I'm doing everything right!! Just praying hard that our special babies are okay, healthy, and growing. This is a true miracle for Matt and I, and we are so excited and feel so blessed about our future family of 7!! (gotta include my furry babies, Cody and Duke)
Please God let tomorrow go great, and let Wednesday's high risk ulrasound go great!!

2 comments:

  1. I will send positive thoughts your way for your appointments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelli!! I need to email you and update you!!

    ReplyDelete