Our Family - April 2012

Our Family - April 2012
Our babies are TWO!!

First Halloween

First Halloween
Triplets Rock~ So long ago- just 6 months old in this pic. The easy days seemed so hard at the time.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Week 25 starts tomorrow!! Yeah!!

I have not posted in awhile!! I'm kinda a private person, and when I found out that I had a lot of people viewing our blog that I didn't know..or barely know, it felt weird. But now I realize that so many people care about us and our babies and just want to know how the babies are doing. Matt says our babies are famous..haha!! Not many people can say they are pregnant with triplets....and boy do I feel like I have triplets inside of me!! They are moving around and kicking me so much!! Baby B..the boy, is WILD!! He wakes me up in the middle of the night twisting and turning. I love it though, because then I know they are okay and getting big!!

Our week 24 ultrasound (huge mildstone) was last wednesday and it went great!! My mom and Matt's mom both went and got to see their grandbabies!! We were happy to hear that I didn't need to go to Hermann for hospital bedrest!! The babies are growing great. Baby B is 1 lb. 10oz (average), Baby C is 1 lb. 5 oz. (still average) and Baby A is 15 oz. It's so tiny and we watch her closely. She/he is staying strong. Still has low fluid in the placenta, but at least she/he has some and has grown. That ultrasound took 2.5 hours. I felt horrible the entire time, (passed out in the waiting room) ultrasounds are getting harder and harder!! We go to the doctor for my exam and to the high risk UT doctor for an ultrasound every wednesday!! Tomorrow we are 25 weeks!! Yeah!! We need to make it 5 more weeks. The average triplet pregnancy is 32 weeks! So I have been living in my bed and only getting up to go to the bathroom..whatever it takes to get the babies here safe.
Thank you God for getting us this far, and for our miracle babies!!!! :)
~~Grow Babies Grow~~

2 comments:

  1. that is so awesome. i am so excited for you guys and know those babies will be good and stay in there for another seven weeks. good job so far mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eden!!!! 7 weeks would be awesome!!!! :) Your baby baby is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete