Our Family - April 2012

Our Family - April 2012
Our babies are TWO!!

First Halloween

First Halloween
Triplets Rock~ So long ago- just 6 months old in this pic. The easy days seemed so hard at the time.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Khloe rolled over for the first time today!!

GO KHLOE GO!! This little girl is strong!! She just rolled over 4 times in 5 minutes!! So Exciting!!

SO we are trying to get the babies to sleep in their cribs. Not a fun time in the Kidwiler house. The babies have been sleeping in their swings because they do not like the beds for some reason. (spoiled maybe?! My fault..oops) SO we went with this because when you have 3 babies, you do what you do to get sleep. Well now this has become a bad habit and Hunter is getting too big for the swing soon. So we thought we would start working on the Crib sleeping. OH My how hard this is. I feel like a bad bad mommy. I Have heard from many Triplet moms to do the "Cry it out" method. Where you go in after 5 minutes of crying to check on them, pat them on the belly, calm them, walk out..then wait 7 minutes, do the same, then 10 min. and do the same..then 15 minutes..and so on. I was told after 45 minutes they should be asleep. SO we tried this last night. HA 45 minutes..whatever!! They cried for one hour and 30 minutes. BUT FIRST I must say they did sleep from 10:30PM to 11:50PM. GO BABIES!! That was good. I was getting excited..then the storm hit. Oh my gosh it was so hard..I was upset in the hallway!! I tried to keep preoccupied, but that was hard to do. I even did an ab workout, washed dishes, folded clothes. THEN Matt got home at 12:30am..poor guy coming into a LOUD house after a long day at work. So then we tried to keep them going in the crib. Well at 1:30 we were feeding babies, and they were knocked out cold....in their swings. SO We try again tonight???? I will try!! Wish us luck and no tears!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment