Our Family - April 2012

Our Family - April 2012
Our babies are TWO!!

First Halloween

First Halloween
Triplets Rock~ So long ago- just 6 months old in this pic. The easy days seemed so hard at the time.

Monday, January 31, 2011

What's wrong with Me?

Well I'm getting tired of feeling bad, and sick of doctors telling me it's just anxiety. Yes..I have that..but I try to control it with running/walking/lifting weights. I have seen my General Dr. and she said it's anxiety. I have seen a Neurologist and he said I have muscle tention in my neck. I really am scared and wondering if they are right. Time to get a second opinion. I have bad numbing on the left side of my face, and the left side of my head. I get tingling headaches in the same spot..on the left side. I get dizzy, weak and feel like I have no strength. My head scares me..I'm so worried I'm going to pass out on the babies. Ever since I had the babies I have felt so different. It's strange..but I'm determined to find out what is wrong. After typing this post I'm calling for a 2nd opinion with different doctors I have been referred to...while the babies nap. :) Gotta get better for the babies!! I love them to much to let something happen to me and not be here for them.

Still Missing Duke terribly. We don't understand why God took him. Last night we met with our Deacon at the Church to go over the babies Baptism information, and he talked to us about Duke (because Peggy told him). It was good to talk to him about it. We took the babies and Cody to visit his grave this past weekend in Burton, and put flowers on it. He has such a pretty spot....and it's my favorite place on earth. We are hoping to live there in 10 years. It's just so hard without him here. He was way too young to die. :( Khloe is getting a helmet soon..and she would have been so prepared for his big old tail hitting her.

The babies are doing AWESOME!! Khloe no longer has to wear her hip harness. She had a perfect Hip X-Ray on Friday. And their 9 month check up went great. Emma finally got her RSV shot. Everybody else had theirs last week. So now she's a week behind..but that's not too bad. I'm glad they all got them.

We had ECI come to the house this morning for Occupational Therapy. They say Emma & Hunter do not need it..they are doing great. So we will work with Khloe 2 times a month with them. Also, tomorrow Physical Therapy is coming for all the babies. :) I'm glad other people will be here to help us play and show me some tricks.
Emma & Hunter are sitting up really good now. :) They reach for toys in their toy box too!! SO CUTE!!

Thank You God for our Healthy babies!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment