Our Family - April 2012

Our Family - April 2012
Our babies are TWO!!

First Halloween

First Halloween
Triplets Rock~ So long ago- just 6 months old in this pic. The easy days seemed so hard at the time.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Sleep? Who me?

I think the hardest thing to being a Mom to triplets is the fact that I get NO sleep. Seriously- I have not gotten more than 4 hours a night in months. Oh well. One day I will take the longest nap on beach in Mexico. :)  For some reason, I gave birth to children who do not care to sleep all night. Emma is the best and sleeps ALL night most nights. Khloe has her nights where she will sleep all night, however, she has MANY nights where she wakes up all night long. No clue why?! Hunter varies. He is the worst though, and will wake up several times a night. He stands up, throws everything out of the crib and screams! Loud! Very Loud. Then, the girls wake up. Welcome to my nights. :) If you see me out in public, and I look like I need sleep, now you know why. I get very, very frustrated when I hear and get advice from other multiples moms whose children sleep all night. Why don't mine? And some think I am doing something wrong. What am I doing wrong? We play hard all afternoon, they eat a big dinner. I have tried everything. Shortening naps, making them longer, playing with the air condition. Is it too cold in their room? Too hot? Too bright? What's up? ahhhhh we will figure it out. Hopefully before they are 18!! Ha! Till then, pray that I don't turn gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment