Our Family - April 2012

Our Family - April 2012
Our babies are TWO!!

First Halloween

First Halloween
Triplets Rock~ So long ago- just 6 months old in this pic. The easy days seemed so hard at the time.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Where has the time gone??

Our children are now Two, actually, make that 27 months in a few days. Seriously!! We are parents to 3 sweet two year olds. I have not written/blogged in over a year, mainly because we are SO busy and there is no time to sit still. When I do have my own time when the babies nap, I like to take that time to run on my treadmill, lift weights, and then shower. They nap for 2 hours- and I look forward to my "me time", as I know, this will someday go away. Some say I should sleep while they nap. I can't. I have tried this and I am more tired when I awake. I love to workout, so this keeps me Sane..instead of the alternative..we don't need that. :) Did I mention..two year old triplets?? :)

So at night, once they are FINALLY asleep (this takes awhile these days), I like to eat dinner, watch some junky reality TV or whatever I have taped, then go to bed. :) So there is no time to blog. I get on Facebook when I am on the treadmill during my cool down, or at night once in bed. Although lately, I am really sick of it. SO I want to start my blog again. I like going back and seeing how far we have come as a family and mark down what the children are doing. They are growing so much, it will be nice to have this to run to and write on every now and then. I keep up with their baby books pretty good too(for me--haha).

Here are a few pictures from Good Friday- in Burton






Anyway, the next post will update what the kiddos have been up to lately. They are my pride and joy and Matt and I are having so much fun with them, and learning daily new things about ourselves as parents. It's the hardest job I have ever done, yet the most rewarding one ever. I am so thankful I can stay home with them and see everything they do daily. We are so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment